1. This registration procedure is applied to all MoUs and Joint Venture Agreements involving investment projects overseas by local company and for the signing ceremony to be witnessed either by YAB Prime Minister, YAB Deputy Prime Minister, YB Ministers or other Government Representatives .
2. Registration of MOUs and Joint Venture Agreements are to be made with the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
RELATED LAW AND REGULATIONS
1. A copy of the Registration Form is required to be completed and returned to the Economic and Trade Relations Division, MITI at least two weeks before the date of the MoU/Joint Venture Agreement signing ceremony.
2. The Registration Form can be obtained from :
Ministry of International Trade and Industry
No. 7, Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah
50480 Kuala Lumpur
(Attn. : Senior Director
Bilateral Economic and Trade Relations Division)
1. Receive application for registration together with the following forms:
- Form 24: Information on Shareholders.
- Form 49: Information on Directors, Managers and Company Secretary.
2. Verify application form.
3. Prepare a summary of the details of the MoU comprising:
- Name of company.
- Authorised paid up capital.
- Type and business activity being undertaken.
- Projects completed/underway.
- Detailed information of MoU.
- Estimated cost of project.
- Proposed financing.
- Time frame of project implementation.
4. The application form and relevant documents are forwarded to MoU Registration Committee for comments and consideration.
5. Notify decision to the applicant company. Forward a copy of the agreement to the office of the Prime Minister/Deputy Prime Minister/ Minister whichever is relevant.
Last Updated 2017-06-16 10:50:47 by Azuna Hasbullah atau Abd Rahman