1. Initial application (first time) has to be done manually by submitting the forms to:
Level 2, Menara MITI, No. 7,
Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. Subsequent applications must be done online via MITI Portal MITI at www.miti.gov.my upon receiving your ID from the Information Management Division of MITI
3. Fill in the ID application form to request for the ID
5. Completed forms must be sent to the Information Management Division of MITI via email or fax. ID applications will be processed in three (3) working days.
6. Email notification will be sent once the ID is ready for collection. Representative from the company is required to present a copy of the email notification when collecting the ID from the Information Management Division. Only IDs issued by the Information Management Division of MITI can be used for online applications.
7. Contact details for the Information Management Division of MITI is as follows:
Emel : email@example.com
Faks : 03 - 62111462
8. If you have been issued with an ID and Password by MITI, please click here to login and apply online!
Last Updated 2016-12-16 08:11:20 by Azuna Hasbullah atau Abd Rahman