To make Malaysia the preferred investment destination and among the most globally competitive trading nations by 2020.
- To promote and strategise Malaysia's global competitiveness in international trade by producing high value added goods and services.
- To spur the development of industrial activities towards enhancing Malaysia's economic growth for achieving a developed nation status by 2020.
- To plan, legislate and implement international trade and industrial policies that will ensure Malaysia 's rapid development towards achieving National Economic Policy and Vision 2020.
- To generate and maintain economic momentum that can create high value, high income employment opportunities for Malaysia's fast growing, innovative and talented workforce.
- To plan, formulate and implement policies on industrial development, international trade and investment.
- To encourage foreign and domestic investments.
- To promote Malaysia's exports of manufacturing products and services by strengthening bilateral, multilateral and regional trade relations and cooperation.
- To enhance national productivity and competitiveness in the manufacturing sector.
- To plan, coordinate and monitor the development of small and medium enterprises.
- To develop and improve the management, supervisory and entrepreneurial skills of the private sector, specifically the Bumiputera community.
- To ensure that the country obtains maximum benefits from the manufacturing sector.
- Nation Before Self
- Serve With Dedication & Integrity
- Excellence in Endeavour
- Success Through Team Work
- One Ministry One Aspiration
Last Updated 2018-10-25 10:18:00 by Azuna Hasbullah atau Abd Rahman