Background & Objective
TalentCorp’s MyASEAN Internship was launched in January 2015 by YB Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed, the Minister of International Trade and Industry (MITI) against the backdrop of Malaysia’s Chairmanship of ASEAN. The programme was created to raise awareness of ASEAN and the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) among Malaysian youth.
Since then, MyASEAN Internship has placed over 100 top ASEAN talents in companies across the region. By 2016, the programme doubled in size with 25 participating employers, a 108% increase from its inaugural year and more internship spots were offered with regional placements in cities such as Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta, Phnom Penh and Kuala Lumpur.
MyASEAN Internship has reached tremendous heights with the support of MITI, and it is aspired to grow beyond Malaysian borders.
Roles, Responsibility & Eligibility
All eligible applicants are welcome to apply on TalentCorp’s website at www.talentcorp.com.my/myaseaninternship
The selection process takes between two (2) to four (4) weeks. This is highly dependent on the companies’ hiring periods, where no two companies adhere to the same internship cycles within their organisations.
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyASEAN Internship Eligibility Criteria
- ASEAN youth currently studying or have recently completed their studies (have not been gainfully employed within the last 6 months).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Excellent command of English language & great communication skills .
- Open to students from all fields of study (or as per individual company’s requirement).
- High-achieving students and fresh graduates motivated to excel in their fields and have an active interest in the regional landscape.
MyASEAN Employer Requirement List
All interested companies are welcome to join MyASEAN Internship as a participating employer.
Requirements for companies interested to join as a participating employer are:
- Provide a structured and dynamic internship experience with an ASEAN component.
- Bear internship expenditure including allowance, lodging, insurance & related.
- Participate in awareness & branding activities.
- Internship terms & conditions as per company’s own.
- Must send out at least one (1) Malaysian intern to respective ASEAN subsidiaries/ offices and host (1) ASEAN national in Malaysia.
For more information, kindly visit TalentCorp (https://www.talentcorp.com.my/myaseaninternship/myaseaninternship) or send your inquiry to email@example.com
Last Updated 2017-10-03 14:52:32 by Fauziah Osman