The Strategic Trade Secretariat (STS) is pleased to inform that after almost seven (7) years of implementation STS has undertaken a review in strengthening the implementation of Internal Compliance Programme (ICP). Three (3) new ICP elements will be introduced as follows:
- Transaction Screening;
- Corrective Action; and
- Intangible Technology Transfer (ITT).
2. Please be informed that all companies (existing ICP status companies and new applicants) are to adhere to the revised ICP Checklist in completing the pre-requisite and avail themselves for the facilitation of bulk and multiple-use permits under STA 2010.
3. The enforcement date of the revised ICP Checklist is on 1st February 2020. Please refer the documents (hyperlinked) below for further information and adherence:
4. For existing ICP status companies, STS will send an email to guide further on the timeline for re-submission of ICP application incorporating the new elements. If no email is received after 29 February 2020, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. For new applicants of ICP status , please refer to the documents above and submit the ICP Application as and when the need arises.
6. The Secretariat may undertake pre and post audits for compliance. These audits may be done without notice and the opportunity will be used to make a thorough evaluation of the ICP put in place as indicated by the company in the check-list.
7. For further enquiries and assistance, please contact the Strategic Trade Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The completed checklist and supporting documents should be sent to the following address, for consideration:
Strategic Trade Controller
Strategic Trade Secretariat
Ministry of International Trade and Industry
Level 4, MITI Tower,
No.7, Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
9. Please also be informed that the previous ICP Guide and Checklist are no longer applicable effective as of 1 February 2020.
Last Updated 2020-09-15 12:34:17 by Azuna Hasbullah atau Abd Rahman