“Kudos to all of you for rightfully choosing Malaysia as your preferred investment destination!”
Having said that, we would like to highlight a few key points on why Malaysia remains an ideal destination for Foreign Direct Investment(FDI).
Among the things that have helped put Malaysia on the international investors radar includes:
- World-class physical infrastructure
- Strong base of highly educated English-speaking workers
- Conducive business and policy environment – the “Soft Infrastructure”
- Strong legal system that safeguards business transactions while promoting corporate governance
- Setting up of a high-powered public-private sector taskforce, PEMUDAH, to address bureaucracy in business-government dealings
- Rapid advancement in Information Technology
- Adoption of global best practices in business
After all the hard work, it is heartening to note that Malaysia has made it to thetop 10 most competitive nations list in a recent report by the acclaimed Swiss-based International Institute for Management Development, IMD! The fact that Malaysia recorded a 10.1% GDP growth in Q1 of 2010 also bears testimony to our resilient economy.
Despite all these achievements, rest assured, we will work harder to ensure businesses based in Malaysia continue to prosper.
If you have benefitted from our various initiatives, we would like to hear from you! Leave us a comment…